Sunday, October 22, 2006

Schnepf Farms Shindig



We went to Schnepf Farms this last Saturday w/ Ben, Cammie and their family and had such a fun time! We went on rides, pet farm animals, danced to music, ate kettle corn and had fun just being together! It's hard to find a pumpkin patch quite like the ones in Missouri, but this was pretty neat and huge too! I bought some homemade sweet potato butter, super yummy! I think we found a new family tradition for fall(well for when we aren't visiting Mo.)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! looks like a good time! why is presli in all the pics?! OH WAIT that's lizzi!!ha,ha

Nichole & Tony said...

thanks we did have a great time, we want to try it out for Christmas time too! I know my Presli inpersonator:) We just need to give her a little more red in her hair.

Anonymous said...

It gets better each time ;)
I love it Nicki, tell everyone I said Hi and I love ya!!
:) :>
Love,
Carina

Our Family said...

I love it! I wish we lived closer to you guys!