Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Price Anthony Massey


My sweet, loving, supportive better half. Born August 26th 1975, Price, he is known to most as Tony. We met one summer day both walking down a small road in a small town and ever since it has been an amazing adventure. We have our set-backs and our pick-ups and through our seven years of marriage i have nothing but fallen more in love. When i am a wreck he is together and when he is frustrated i am calm, isn't that the great thing about a great relationship. When we were first dating i thought we had so much in common,( and we did) through the years we have grown and changed and can be so different, which, though we differ, our differences are a product of our separate experience which adds up collectively for a wiser companionship…I believe it has expanded our possibilities (in parenting, activities, decision making, ect…). And we still have that bond that time and change cannot subdue. And for my best friend (and bonus lover) that bond is there for eternity! I am truly blessed to have everything i wanted in a marriage, and I am a better person because of him. I love my hubby w/ all my heart and he will always know it.



Favorites-

Color: various shades of green

Food: shell fish and Rib Eye Steak

Movie: Star Wars: V (The Empire Strikes Back)

Book: anything involving deep Mormon doctrine

Activity: riding his sport bike at high speeds on curvy roads without stoplights!!!Crazy guy


6 comments:

alinjohn said...

You are making me all teary here. That is too sweet and I am so glad that you found each other. I don't know Anthony as well, but I love him just as much for what he is to you and the girls.

Our Family said...

I love this idea that you had. I've known you and Anthony for almost the same amount of time and I know how good you two are for each other! I'm just grateful to have you both as wonderful friends!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You are so good at expressing your feelings...I think Anthony and you are perfect for each other...Does writing all of this just make you feel more in love with him? Cammie

Anonymous said...

so happy to hear how much you love your husband...he is lucky to have you! tell toni-great picture!!hehe

Anonymous said...

had fun yesterday delving into my obsession some with you!! you need to not help me with my addiction!! i'm wondering if i've been a bad influence on you..i think you're now addicted!!!did you go to scrapbook etc. yet?!

Nichole & Tony said...

no, i did not go to scrapbook etc, so i'll just wait until you can come along, you are totally a bad influence;)J/K, i think the same thing about me to you. It's just not the same scrapbook shopping w/o you that's all! So we'll help eachother, instead of 30 things we'll try to get just 25 hahaha!