Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Alexie Mikela Massey



What can i say about my first born! She is one special girl. Looks like her daddy, acts like her mommy. Lexi is now 5, will be six in April on the 13th. She was born on friday, i know the 13th! But it was good friday! Lexi is our big helper and she has definately helped her sister come along quickly w/ alot of different things. I know she will always be a light for her sister the way she looks out for her now. Lexi is loving kindergarten, she's always loved learning, more than i know i ever did. And she loves to be involved in activities. She is not like her sister though in that she loves to be around mom and dad, Lizzi could be happy doing her own thing, but Lexi wants to be one of the grown-ups! And you can't pull any fast ones w/ Lex, she's a smart cookie, although dad always has fun trying. Our world would not be the same w/o Lexi and we are so glad she's here to share it w/ us.

Favorites-

Color: orange and purple

Food: taco from Jack-n-the-Box

Movie: Any Princess ones and My Little Pony

Book: Hungry Little Caterpiller

Activity: Drawing

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your idea on spotlighting one of your favorite people! Lexie really is quite the artist! I love how her favorite food is jack n the box tacos...too funny!

Cammie

Nichole & Tony said...

not just one of my favorites all my favorites, don't think you'll escape!hahaha

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet i am excited to read all about everyone! you all are so far away this will be nice!

alinjohn said...

Too cute. This is a great idea! I love her self portraits.

Our Family said...

I just love your girls. Lexie is such a remarkable girl. You guys are so blessed to have wonderful children! I love her pictures! She is going to grow up to be an artist of some kind!