Thursday, October 05, 2006

First SOLO!

SOLO Time!!! My first solo was incredible. We flew together and then when i was ready my instructor got out and i was so nervous, but i picked the helicopter up into a hover and all my nervous feelings were gone! I thought "i can do this, i do this all the time" It was so awesome being up there by myself. After i was done it is tradition to cut out the shirt tail and my instructor is cool cause he draws a pic on it for us, as seen here. (The OK in my name is my nick name because i say "ok" alot.) I am sooo excited to be progressing in my goal to becoming a heli pilot. I can't wait to take everyone up!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nichole! you are awesome!! but, no offense..i will not be flying with you!!i get sick, i panic, i sweat, i get sick, i get sick...is that enough excuses for ya?! YOU ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

Nichole you rock! I can't wait to fly with you!!!! I love the cutting of the shirt tail, that will be a fun memory! Keep up all your hard work! Love ya, Cammie

alinjohn said...

Yay! Congrats! I can't wait to fly with you, even though I am sure I would be terrified. Not because you are flying, of course, but just because I am a scaredy cat!

Love to you and you fam!