Thursday, October 12, 2006

Alizabeth Nichole Massey


Ah our Lizzi, the second child(3yrs old), currently the baby, she is one cute, lovable, crazy kiddo! Born on Saturday, January 18th, Lizzi came just a couple days early, which is so the begining of her wild and spontaneous personality. Lizzi is our busy body cannot be still (unless mommy's reading a story). She is so creative always wants to be doing something w/ her hands! She's always looking for an adventure some of which include riding on daddy's motorcycle and grandpa's boat. She loves food and making messes w/ her food, and she's not afraid to try anything new. Lizzi's our friendly child always saying hi to everyone w/ a big smile. A day is just not complete w/o Lizzi to shake things up!


Favorites-

Color: yellow and green

Food: black and green olives

Movie: My Little Pony and How the Grinch Stole Christmas(cartoon)

Book: What Makes a Rainbow

Activity: anything involving water


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Lizzi! She is so grown up...remember when her and Briggs were just babies? Crazy how fast they grow up...I love how you put Lizzis fav. activity was anything water...including my bathroom sink! :) Cammie

alinjohn said...

The extreme close up is too funny! I think that Lizzi and I share the same favorite food (at least for now).

Our Family said...

I love Lizzi, she is such a great little girl! I can't wait to see you guys again!!

Anonymous said...

i didnt even know me and lizzi shared the same birthday how cute!kelly