Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Happy Halloween!

The Costumes!The Food!More Fun Costumes our neighbor as Superman!The Hunt!!!One house was just too scary for Lexi and another had a snake to pet, too cool!End Results -two tired girls and lots of Candy!
We had such a great time this Halloween w/ family and friends. We went to Tony's uncle's neighborhood and had hot dogs and chips for dinner(it's so nice to not have to worry about dinner for Halloween) and then we went trick-or-treating. Lexi and Lizzi are all about princess stuff this year so Lizzi was Cinderella and Lexi was Tinkerbelle. They looked so super cute! And we made off pretty good this year w/ the Candy too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! love all the pictures nichole! Scary snake..i can't believe they're petting it! FUN!

Erin said...

nichole
I love your girls' costumes! It looks like you had so much fun! I love Halloween. Getting dressed up is my favorite part! I only wish that I could convince my husband to dress up!

Anonymous said...

So much fun! Love the pictures...thanks for sending them on to me! Cammie

Our Family said...

I love their costumes! We had a bunch of trick-or-treaters last night and I loved them all! Glad I could see your photos of the girls.

Jenny-ology said...

Nicole,
What cute girls and costumes. Looks like you guys have alot of fun.
Can you email me that picture from the scrapbook convention?
jennyology1@cox.net
Thanks,
Jennifer