Thursday, November 09, 2006

Candice Solana Scott(Gurnow)


Born February 20th 1985. The baby for 6 years, now the middle child-she has issues!J/K. Candice has a free spirited personality and a wild side that makes life spontaneous and fun. She has always been mischievous and never hesistates to do anything that looks remotely amusing. When we were little i remember she was always willing to do the things we weren't. Her laugh is contagious and her smile just invites the bright side of life! We don't always agree and we have had rough times as I want to mother my little rebelious sister, but we have a loving relationship. She is genuine and will try to do the best she can when someone needs her. She always takes the adventerous road and i love that about her.

Favorites-

Color: Blue

Food: Pepperchines

Book: I Will Love You For Always

Movie: Tombstone/The Good,Bad,Ugly

Activity: Running

4 comments:

Laura said...

what a beautiful bride! you are an awesome sister!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love the picture! I saw her dress when I had to try on my bridesmaid dress (for a different wedding) at the same shop. It was gorgeous.

Love you all!

Ali and John

Anonymous said...

Wow she has grown up so much!

Our Family said...

I can't believe how much Candice has grown up! She was a gorgeous bride!