Thursday, March 08, 2007

...and Baby makes 5!

Something was running a little behind this month, and i decided to make sure it was nothing to take it off my mind. So i took a test and it turned out negative and i threw it away. "I knew it was negative", i said to myself.(I've done this before),Well like everytime before i had to pull it out of the trash a few minutes later just to be sure and there it was! The vaguest hint of a second line. "No Way" i said out loud. I still didn't believe it so i decided the next morning i would take another and the same exact thing happened. See for yourself, can you really see the second line? So i decided something must be wrong with the brand i was using and went to the store to get another. This time no uncertainties i would purchase the digital so there was no mistaking. Well i took it and as you can see there is no mistaking the word PREGNANT! What a surprise, but a wonderful one. We are so excited! And ironically i just threw out a bunch of my old baby stuff. So now we get to have fun shopping too! It's going to be a crazy next nine months so we'll keep you posted!



12 comments:

Laura said...

What?!!! How exciting! Why didn't you tell me on the phone!! This is HUGE news!!!! WOW! I'm so, so, so happy for you guys!! Congratulations! You will be a PILOT and a New Mommy(again!)! Happiness!

Anonymous said...

I love that you posted picts of the tests...those lines are seriously sooo faint. Good thinking going with digital the 3rd time around. Can't wait to see him/her in 8 months! Congrats! What do Lex and Liz think? Cammie

Anonymous said...

holy crap! Congratulations. How has this not passed down the family rumor mill yet? I thought I was higher on it then I evidently am!

Anonymous said...

btw, that last comment was made by moi, Diana:)

Nichole & Tony said...

Lex and Liz are so excited we showed them some baby socks and asked them who they thought they were for and they said every baby they could think of that they know. So then Daddy pointed to Mom and Lexi's eyes got huge and said, "For Mommy?" It was so cute. We told Lizzi she was going to be a big sister and she said, "I don't want to be a big sister, i want to be a baby" It was funny, but she's still so excited. Lizzi wants a girl and Lexi wants 2 boys so there will be 3 girls and 3 boys. So we shall see.

Nichole & Tony said...

Don't feel bad Diana we just confirmed yesterday in the morning and then i called my mom on her lunch break so you may have known before your own mother:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Maybe this time Anthony wont be the only boy in the house. Keep us posted Ann

Our Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!! When will you be due? Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Massey family!!! What fun news! I am so happy for you guys! Thanks for sharing, Love you all dearly, Liz B.

Our Family said...

How are you feeling???

Erin said...

Congratulations nichole! I'm so happy for you! You're such a great Mother and have a beautiful family!

Jenny-ology said...

wow Nicole, how exciting. Congratulations!
Good luck with the baby!