Sunday, November 18, 2007

9lbs 8oz of Perfection!







We finally have our 3rd addition! Born Thursday Nov. 8th @ 6:58p.m, he is a big boy! 9lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. He is strong and healthy and looks beautiful! We all are busy adoring him, well I'm busy adoring him and feeding him, he's hungry quite a bit! Lexi just loves him and wants to hold him all the time, Lizzi is still not sure about him, but she says he's cute. It's been so fun to have a new baby, it's like having the first again because it's been so long. Thank you to everyone for your love and support as we've been making adjustments!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE those chubby cheeks...can't wait to kiss them at Christmas time! Love you guys so much, and miss you TONS!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Your pictures are very cute, Anthony finally has his BOY!!!!!!:)
Ann V

Laura said...

Ahhhh I can't stand it..I need to see him in person! I think I'll come over and hold him while you catch up on some sleep(wink;)!
What a BIG boy! He's so dang cute...love the dark hair! I'm glad everyone is healthy and happy! NOt fair...you look gorgeous after just giving birth in that picture!

Kim said...

He's so darn cute...great job Mom! You guys are going to have so much fun with that little guy..and you'll have a little hover helper in no time:)
Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO HAPPY for you guys :) Congratulations Massey Family. I love you all and Hope to see you guys soon. Have a Happy Thanksgiving :)

Love,
Carina

Our Family said...

You two make some cute kids!!! He is adorable! It is amazing to see such a large baby!!! I'm so glad that everything went well and that you both are happy and healthy!! I'll call you soon! Love ya!