Monday, September 25, 2006

Flight Test



This week has been really crazy, I've been preparing for a big test at school which I took today! Good news-I passed! It wasn't as hard as I had anticapated. I'm just glad it's over.
I really have enjoyed being in flight school. Flying is more incredible and more fun than I ever thought it could be. I'm glad i'm over this hurdle and then it's another test, and another and one final one before I get my Private Pilot license! Yippie!!! And then there's even more, but I am so looking forward to it. Until next time...

7 comments:

alinjohn said...

Yay! I am glad that you passed your test. I knew you would though. You are so close to being done and I am so happy that you are liking flying so much. Love all the pictures too.

Love to you all!

Our Family said...

that is so awesome! I can't wait for you to fly on your own! You are going to accomplish much! Good job on the test! We both have had crazy weeks!

Nichole & Tony said...

Thank you Heather and Ali I appreciate it, you guys are so sweet! Have you started a blog Ali?
I'll have to let Anthony know you love the pics, he was my stand in photographer:) He did do a pretty good job. It's funny to see myself from outside the cockpit.

Anonymous said...

I so admire you Nichole! Good for you! I love the picture of the girls watching you fly!! Congratulations!

alinjohn said...

I had one at a livejournal, but I haven't posted there in a long time. I just don't have much exciting going on. I don't want to bore anyone to death.

Anonymous said...

Congrads and good luck with all the other test in the future! I know you will do great! Just have fun and it will be easy.

Anonymous said...

I love that you can fly! I can't wait until you have your license so I can come with you! Cammie